This article outlines how to modify the membership of Tier Zero in BloodHound Enterprise. Administrators should use it whenever a need to manually update Tier Zero arises.
This process requires an Administrator account in BloodHound Enterprise.
- Log in to your BloodHound Enterprise tenant.
- On the "Attack Paths" page, click on the Tier Zero node in the middle of your screen, then "Edit Tier Zero Membership."
- In the box on the right-hand side, search for the object you'd like to add or remove to Tier Zero. When you found the object you'd like to modify within Tier Zero, click "Add" or "Remove" according to the desired action.
- Repeat step 3 for any other objects you'd like to modify.
- Once all changes are queued up, click on "Confirm changes". This will begin a reanalysis of Attack Paths within your tenant.
Your object modifications are completed and Attack Paths are updated accordingly.