This guide explains how to create a BloodHound Enterprise collector client, either of:
- SharpHound Enterprise
- AzureHound Enterprise
It should be used by BloodHound Enterprise (BHE) administrators during the deployment of SharpHound Enterprise or AzureHound Enterprise.
- Having deployed a BloodHound Enterprise Tenant, see BloodHound Enterprise Tenant
- Logged in as a user role, which is authorized to create a new collector client, see Administering users and roles
- In the top right, click settings ⚙️ → Administration
- In the top left side, click Manage Clients
- On the right side, click Create Client and, from the drop-down, select one of the collector clients, for example Create SharpHound Client
- In the pop-up window, for example named New SharpHound Client, input the Client Name and click CREATE
- The pop-up window Client Token Info will appear; follow the instructions in it - save the key before clicking CLOSE
The collector client will appear in the Manage Clients table with a Status of Unconfigured.
Next, you should: