This document provides instructions for creating an application within Auth0 for compatibility with BloodHound Enterprise. For general instructions on adding a SAML provider to BloodHound Enterprise, or for configuring users to utilize a SAML provider, see SAML in BloodHound Enterprise.
See SAML Order of Operations and Quick Reference before starting.
Create an Auth0 Application
- Create an authentication application for BloodHound Enterprise in Auth0.
- Assign a recognizable name to the application and select the integration option for "Regular Web Application."
- After the creation of the application in Auth0 you should see the application details page.
- Click on the "Addons" tab.
- Enable the "SAML2 Webapp" toggle and download the Identify Provider Metadata file.
- Follow the instructions at SAML in BloodHound Enterprise to create the SAML provider in BloodHound Enterprise.